When you watch this Documentary: Genetic Roulette, please don't try to watch it all at once. If you feel symptoms of fear, panic, or depression, this is normal. Pause, eat some organic food. Rest. And return to the video when the symptoms pass. Video by Jeff Smith
There are only 9 Genetically Engineered FOOD crops:
- Corn (not Pop-corn)
- Cottonseed (for Oil)
- Canola (for Oil)
- Sugar Beets (for Sugar)
- Papaya (Hawaiian and Chinese)
- Yellow Crookneck Squash
- Alfalfa (for Hay)
But their derivatives are found in 70% of the foods at the Grocery Store.
Buy foods that say Organic or Non-GMO!
Stay away from Aspartame when possible, it may or may not be harmful, but it is definitely unnecessary as a sweet.
Watch out for your milk, especially for kids. Don't buy milk that uses Bovine Growth Hormone, if you can afford it, buy only organic labels.
- If GMOs are more expensive to grow, produce less crops, and destroy the soil, then why do organics cost so much more?
- If GMOs are not a problem, then why not label the foods that have GMOs? If you like GMOs, be proud to buy the GMO Label. Designer food. Leave my milk alone.
- What happens when your eyes don't track?!
- Are there better ways to grow food without GMOs? Do GMO's reduce yield? What are they?
- What are the warning labels on GMO Cotton and Corn?
- What is BT-Toxin? What is the effect of Roundup on human chemistry and nutrients?
- Epigenetic expressions due to changes in nutritional environment?
Children are sensitive - immature imune system, immature gut bacteria, growing brain, possible Autism link?
- Reproductive Disorders - Infertility, Miscarriages,
- Nutritional Value is dropping (Zink)
- Gastro Intestinal Problems - Gut Flora that produce BT (DT) toxins?
- Food Allergies (in Kids) (Gluten, Darry, Corn)
- (Eczema) Atopic dermatitis
(Side Issue: Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone = RBGH - Milk Production increase, puss, breast cancer, "Crack for Cows" - Banned in Europe - Cancer Risk - IGF1 - go organic)